Blogging is an opportunity for authors to connect with readers. Despite being fiction writers, blogging is an entirely different style of writing and often stumps us. Our challenge is designed to help our authors blog consistently, thoughtfully and with purpose. Anyone can join at any point in the challenge... FOLLOW THIS LINK TO LEARN MORE AND JOIN THE CHALLENGE.
This week's prompt is "Sorry Editor! My Common Writing Mistakes".
Are You Ready?
- Create your post using the weekly writing prompt. Include this challenge badge in your post.
- Use #MFRWauthor in your title.
- Add your post's direct link to the linky list below.
- Include the linky list code in your post.
- On Friday, read a few of the other authors' blog posts. Reading other posts gives you great ideas and inspiration. Also take a moment to share them on social media through the links right on the author's post. It increases visibility!