It's Retweet Day for MFRW on Twitter. All Marketing for
Romance Writers are invited to set up tweets for their books.
Go into Twitter and create a tweet. Make sure to use
#MFRWauthor or #MFRWorg You can share up to 280 characters per tweet.
Once the tweet has been posted, click anywhere in the white
background of the tweet. This will open it and allow you to highlight and copy
Navigate back to here and paste the URL in the comment
section of this post.
Each month, the RT post goes live the Monday before RT day. You can post your tweet until Wednesday of the same week.
Retweet Day is on the second Wednesday of each month. Retweet
everyone on the list who uses one of the hashtags.
To help people find your tweet, click the the white
background and then the down arrow (found on the right side). Choose "Pin
to Your Profile Page." This will keep the tweet at the top of your Twitter feed
so more people can find it.
Retweet Day Rules
1. Must have #MFRWauthor or #MFRWorg in the tweet. (This retweet day is to promote each other and our group.)
2. Do not use profanity or sexual explicit graphics. Keep it for all age groups.
3. Please do not use adult topics for this one tweet.
4. Limit hashtags to three (3) per post.
5. Return on Retweet Day and click each link in the comments.**
6. On the tweet, click the heart and then the retweet button.
** To share a tweet, highlight the url, right click, and you will see an option to open the link or go to the url. Do that, and it should open in a new window and take you there.
Come back after sending the tweet and go through the entire list.
PLEASE NOTE: If a tweet doesn't fit your stream, you are under no obligation to share it.
Here's to a great day of retweets!
writes Sci Fi with misbehaving robots, mythic
heroes, role playing immortal gamers, and warriors who purr. She is the author
of multiple books, novellas, and short stories. She's also a US
Navy veteran and has been married so long she's tenured.