Blogging is an opportunity for authors to connect with readers. Despite being fiction writers, blogging is an entirely different style of writing and often stumps us. Our challenge is designed to help our authors blog consistently, thoughtfully and with purpose.
This week's prompt is A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS.
All authors with blogs can participate. It's very simple! FOLLOW THIS LINK to read the original challenge post to get details.
Are You Ready?
- Use the weekly writing prompt to create your post. Include the challenge badge in your post.
- Use #MFRWauthor in your title, and be original - don't use "week #1 of 52-week challenge" because that's not unique and won't drive readers to your post. Be creative!
- Add your post's direct link to the linky list below. Be sure to use the post's direct link - not your blog home page.
- Include the linky list code to the top of your post.
- On Friday, read a few of the other authors' blog posts. Reading other posts gives you great ideas and inspiration!