It's Retweet Day for MFRW on Twitter. All Marketing for Romance Writers are invited to set up tweets for their books.
Go into Twitter and create a tweet. Make sure to use #MFRWauthor or #MFRWorg You can now share up to 280 characters per tweet -- twice as many as before.
Once the tweet has been posted, click anywhere in the white background of the tweet. This will open it and allow you to highlight and copy the URL.
Now, navigate back to here and paste the URL in the comment section of this post.
Remember to visit the blog on Second Monday of the month. You can post your tweet until Wednesday of the same week.
Retweet Day is on the second Wednesday of each month. Retweet everyone on the list.
To help people find your tweet, click the the white background and then the down arrow (found on the right side). Choose "Pin to Your Profile Page." This will keep it at the top of your Twitter feed so more people can find it.
Retweet Day Rules
1. Have #MFRWauthor or #MFRWorg in the tweet. (This retweet day is to promote each other and our group.)
2. Do not use profanity or sexual explicit graphics. Keep it for all age groups.
3. Return on Retweet Day and click each link in the comments.
4. Click the heart on the tweet and then the retweet symbol and the Retweet button.
5. Click the G+ symbol on the comment so you can see where you left off, and to add a little more visibility to the post.
Here's to a great day of retweets,
Tina Gayle enjoys writing contemporary romance and stories featuring strong women, as well as tales that touch the heart. Her writing started at a young age when she created stories to put herself to sleep. Now, she spends her days living her dream.