- Get more followers
- Extend your reach using hashtags (#)
- Track the progress of your tweets using customised URLs
- Automate your tweets to save you time
- Drive traffic back to your website to increase your database and your sales
- and much more
*Note: I copied the incorrect platinum package when posting the original prize. Keith says the Twitter 101 package actually offers more one-on-one time for coaching, whereas the other was a webinar format. In order not to break the URL, I have not changed the title of this post. [Updated 9/23/11 10:46pm]
- have an active Twitter account
- be a member of Marketing for Romance Writers (go here, then click "Join This Group" and mention this post)
- be present to win (post on the group & Twitter during the workshop)
- use the hashtag #tweetlikeapro (on Twitter)
- follow the sponsors' Twitter accounts...
http://twitter.com/KeithKeller Keith Keller
If you follow mine, I'll be more than happy to follow back.
Karen Cote is the sponsor for the Tweet Like a Pro class. Keith Keller is the sponsor for the Twitter 101 (Platinum Edition) giveaway. Marketing for Romance Writers is the official host for the workshop.
Want to tweet this but need help? Copy and paste one of these:
#Twitter #Marketing 4 #Writers "Marketing 4 Romance Writers" twy.la/qOjcJA @KayelleAllen @KarensRomance Sept 27th 6:30pm (Eastern)
#Twitter #Success 4 #Writers "TWEET LIKE A PRO" su.pr/3sVyrx @KayelleAllen @KarensRomanceSeptember 27th 6:30pm (Eastern)
#tweetlikeapro Sept 27th 6:30pm (Eastern) "Marketing 4 Romance Writers"
Tweet Like a Pro class Marketing for Romance Writers Tues Sept 27, 2011 6:30 pm Eastern. #tweetlikeapro #mfrw
Short URL for this blog post -- http://is.gd/tweetlikeapro