Blogging is an opportunity for authors to connect with readers. Despite being fiction writers, blogging is an entirely different style of writing and often stumps us. Our challenge is designed to help our authors blog consistently, thoughtfully and with purpose.
This week's prompt is TV Shows I Binge.
Are You Ready?
- Use the weekly writing prompt to create your post. Include this challenge badge in your post.
- Use #MFRWauthor in your title, and be original - don't use "week #1 of 52-week challenge" because that's not unique and won't drive readers to your post. Be creative!
- Add your post's direct link to the linky list below. Be sure to use the post's direct link - not your blog home page.
- Include the linky list code to the top of your post.
- On Friday, read a few of the other authors' blog posts. Reading other posts gives you great ideas and inspiration. Also take a moment to share them on social media through the links right on the author's post. It increases visibility!
If you haven't already been assigned a buddy, comment below and we can match you up.
VERY IMPORTANT: check in with your buddy... encourage them to post, read their blog post (even if you don't get to any others), and share it on social media.
Sign Up Now.
Sign Up Now.