Welcome to MFRW - Marketing for Romance Writers
In this group, authors can ask marketing-related questions, request help, advice, and get opinions. Authors can ask for opportunities to join other authors in promotional efforts. They can learn the business aspects of writing.
What's it cost? Nada, zip, zilch, zero -- just join and share.
Marketing for Romance Writers promotes for its members on most social media.
- Get your book cover pinned on one of the MFRW Pinterest boards, and share your tweets on MFRW's monthly Retweet Day. The hashtags #MFRWorg #MFRWauthor and #MFRWhooks help you promote. If you have questions about marketing your books, join us.
- The MFRW motto is "seek, teach, share, learn, succeed."
- The group began with a dozen friends, and today boasts over 2400 members, and over 7000 members make up our Facebook group.
- MFRW has a multiple award-winning magazine (Publisher, Rochelle Weber).
- We have over 400 followers on Goodreads and feature our members books there in the MFRW Book Place group.
- On Pinterest, we are followed by over 1500 people, have 55 genre related boards, and almost 1000 pins. Want your book cover pinned on our site? Even if you don't have a Pinterest account, you can take advantage of our presence there.
- Join our Yahoo group today and you'll get information. Services and membership are free.
Follow MFRW on Twitter for updates https://twitter.com/MFRW_ORG
MFRW Volunteer StaffAlice Orr, Barbara Donlon Bradley, Carmen Stefanescu, Emerald, Jessica Cale, Kayelle Allen, Libby McKinmer, Lisa Lowe, Lyncee Shillard, Michelle Davis, Mona Karel, Nicole Morgan, Paloma Beck, Reet Singh, Rochelle Weber, Tina Gayle
MFRW OnlineYahoo group (where you can get help) https://groups.yahoo.com/group/MarketingForRomanceWriters/
Kayelle Allen on Twitter https://twitter.com/kayelleallen
Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/mfrwauthors/