For this month's Retweet Day on Twitter, we'd like to invite all Marketing for Romance Writers to set up tweets for their books.
Go into Twitter and create a tweet. Make sure to use #MFRWauthor or #MFRWorg
Once the tweet has been posted, click the ... (three dots) in the right hand corner.
This will give you the option to (copy link to tweet). Copy the link and put it in the comment section of this post.
Remember to visit the blog on the second Wednesday of the month and retweet everyone on the list.
Also in an effort to help people find tweets to share of yours, click the ... (three dots) again and pin your tweet to your profile page. This will give you an easy way to find and count how many people retweeted your post.
Don't forget the Rules
1. Have #MFRWauthor or #MFRWorg in the tweet. (This retweet day is to promote each other and our group.)
2. Do not use profanity or sexual explicit graphics. Keep it for all age groups.
3. Return on Retweet Day and click each link and share everyone's post on Twitter.
4. Click the G+ symbol on the tweet so you can see where you left off, and to add a little more visibility to the post.
5. No more than 3 hashtags in a post. Any more than this and Twitter might believe it is spam.